The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, a public sector university is situated in Bhitshah, Sindh it Vision is “character building of the human being by accelerating progress in the discipline of Sufism and modern sciences to address present Challenges, Empowering the students on fulfilling their academic and professional passions, strengthening dynamic and dedicated faculty to explore the diversified education which focuses on tolerance, harmony and brotherhood”
Our Mission Statement is “The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences creating a transformative, collaborative educational environment for attracting and retaining the diverse national talent where innovation, Excellence and humanity”
Undergraduate Programs:BBA (Hons) 4 years
BS (Hons) 4 years Commerce
BS 4 years Information Technology
BS 4 years Computer Science
B Ed. (Hons) Elementary
B Ed. (2.5 years) Secondary
B Ed. (1.5) Secondary
Admission Open for 5th Semester Induction Program (16 Years of Education) for 2022
Admission Advertisement Batch 2022
Download Admission Form For Batch 2022
Download Sample Paper for Entry Test
Undergraduate Prospectus Batch 2022-23
How to Apply for Admission
- The “Admission Form” and “Prospectus 2022-2023” are available at University website http://usms.edu.pk/admission.html .Candidates are advised to download from the website.
- The candidates are advised to fill up the prescribed Admission Form carefully. Incomplete form shall not be entertained.
- You are required to submit a Bank Demand Draft/ Pay Order of Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) for admission processing fee in favour of the “Admissions Account, University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah” or Bank challan of MCB Bank
- The complete filled out “Admission form along with Bank Demand Draft/ Pay Order or (Bank Chalan of MCB Bank) and Required Documents” must be delivered by Courier to “The Admission Office University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah”.
- For further information, please contact Admissions Office (Ph: 022-2762415, 0300-3049579, 0345-3720759).
Academic Calendar-2021-22 Batch
Eligibility Criteria:For BBA/BS Com, IT, CS, B.Ed (Hons) Elementary (4 Years) & ADE (2 Year Program)
- Candidates who have passed Ist year of Intermediate / F.Sc with 50% marks with no subject failure and waiting to take exam of second year of Intermediate / F.Sc or waiting for final results or in final year of A Level / Equivalent are eligible to apply
For B Ed. (2.5 year) Secondary:
- Candidates must have B.Sc. / BA/ B. Com or equivalent with second class from any HEC recognized University / Institution.
For B Ed. (1.5 year) Secondary:
- Candidates must have 16 years of Education in any subject with a minimum second class from any HEC recognized University / Institution. .
Note: Students awaiting result may apply for all programs