The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, a public sector university is situated in Bhitshah, Sindh it Vision is “character building of the human being by accelerating progress in the discipline of Sufism and modern sciences to address present Challenges, Empowering the students on fulfilling their academic and professional passions, strengthening dynamic and dedicated faculty to explore the diversified education which focuses on tolerance, harmony and brotherhood”
Our Mission Statement is “The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences creating a transformative, collaborative educational environment for attracting and retaining the diverse national talent where innovation, Excellence and humanity”
Undergraduate Programs:BBA (Hons) 4 years
BS (Hons) 4 years Commerce
BS 4 years Information Technology
BS 4 years Computer Science
B Ed. (Hons) Elementary
B Ed. (2.5 years) Secondary
B Ed. (1.5) Secondary
Admission Advertisement Batch 2020-2021
Download Admission Form For Batch 2020-21
Undergraduate Prospectus Batch 2020-21
How to Apply for Admission
- The “Admission Form” and “Prospectus 2020-2021” are available at University website http://usms.edu.pk/admission.html .Candidates are advised to download from the website.
- The candidates are advised to fill up the prescribed Admission Form carefully. Incomplete form shall not be entertained.
- The Bank Demand Draft/ Pay Order of Rs. 1500/-(Nonrefundable) as admission processing in favor of “Director Admission, University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah” or Bank Chalan for the candidates of Bhitshah & surrounding
- Due to Covid-19; facility of submission of “Admission Form” through Walk-in mode at University admission Office will remain suspended.
- The complete filled out “Admission form along with Bank Demand Draft/ Pay Order or (Bank Chalan for the candidates of Bhitshah & surrounding) and Required Documents” are to be submitted by Courier option at “The Admission Branch of University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah”.
- For further queries please contact: Sikandar Ali Soomro Admission Officer Phone No. 03453720759 Email: email@example.com
Academic Calendar-2020-21 Batch
Eligibility Criteria:For BBA/BS Com, IT, CS, B.Ed (Hons) Elementary (4 Years) & ADE (2 Year Program)
- Candidates who have passed Ist year of Intermediate / F.Sc with 50% marks with no subject failure and waiting to take exam of second year of Intermediate / F.Sc or waiting for final results or in final year of A Level / Equivalent are eligible to apply
- The admissions of such candidates (who are waiting to take exam of Intermediate/F.Sc/ waiting for final results or in final year of A Level / Intermediate / Equivalent) will remain provisional subject to the condition of appearing in final year exams in 2020 and submitting the result on or before January 2021.
- Intermediate/F.Sc percentage marks required for all undergraduate programs will be the same.
- Admission will be confirmed once the candidates meet the required criteria. In case candidates are unable to achieve the required grades / percentage in Intermediate/F.Sc, their provisional admission shall stand cancelled, and the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
For B Ed. (2.5 year) Secondary:
- Candidates must have B.Sc. / B. Com or 14 years of Education in Science / Math or English with 50% marks passed in annual examination with no supplementary and no subject (s) condoned from any HEC recognized University / Institution.
For B Ed. (1.5 year) Secondary:
- Candidates must have16 years of Education in any subject with 50% marks passed in annual examination with no supplementary and no subject (s) condoned from any HEC recognized University / Institution.