The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, a public sector university is situated in Bhitshah, Sindh it Vision is “character building of the human being by accelerating progress in the discipline of Sufism and modern sciences to address present Challenges, Empowering the students on fulfilling their academic and professional passions, strengthening dynamic and dedicated faculty to explore the diversified education which focuses on tolerance, harmony and brotherhood”
Our Mission Statement is “The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences creating a transformative, collaborative educational environment for attracting and retaining the diverse national talent where innovation, Excellence and humanity”
Undergraduate Programs:BBA Bachelor of Business Administration (4-Year)
BS Accounting & Finance (4-Year)
BS Commerce (4-Year)
BS Computer Science (4-Year)
BS Information Technology (4-Year)
BS Software Engineering (4-Year)
BS Artificial Intelligence (4-Year)
B Ed. (Hons) Elementary (4-Year)
B Ed. (2.5 years) Secondary
B Ed. (1.5 years) Secondary
BS English (Languagistic & Literature) (4-Year)
LLB (5 Years )
Pre-admission request form for fall semester 2023-24Click here to Download Pre-admission request form for fall semester 2023-24
Download Sample Paper for Entry Test
How to Apply for Admission
- The “Admission Form” and “Prospectus 2023-2024” are available at University website http://usms.edu.pk/admission.html .Candidates are advised to download from the website.
- The candidates are advised to fill up the prescribed Admission Form carefully. Incomplete form shall not be entertained.
- You are required to submit a Bank Demand Draft/ Pay Order of Rs. 3000/- (non-refundable) for admission processing fee in favour of the “Admissions Account, University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah” or Bank challan of MCB Bank
- The complete filled out “Admission form along with Bank Demand Draft/ Pay Order or (Bank Chalan of MCB Bank) and Required Documents” must be delivered by Courier to “The Admission Office University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah”.
- For further information, please contact Admissions Office (Ph: 022-2762415, 03009221131, 0345-3720759).
Eligibility Criteria:For BS/BBA/B.Ed.(Hons):
- Candidates who have passed HSC / Intermediate / A level Examination or equivalent is eligible to seek admission to the relevant course, provided that s/he fulfill the requirements of minimum percentage i.e., 50% marks.
- Candidates who have qualified the HEC LAW ADMISSION TEST(LAT) are eligible only
- Students awaiting result may apply for all programs. The admissions of such candidates (who appeared in examination of HSC / Intermediate / A level / Equivalent and waiting for final results or in final year of HSC / Intermediate / A level or equivalent) will remain provisional subject to the condition of appearing in final year examination in 2023 and submitting the result on or before January 2024.
- Candidates who have completed their HSC / Intermediate / A level or Equivalent with 50% marks from any recognized Board in the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023.
- Candidates must have 14 years of education in any subject or equivalent with a minimum second class from any HEC recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates must have 16 years of Education in any subject with a minimum second class from any HEC recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates who have Domicile of Sindh province.
- Selection will be made on MERIT basis.