The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah established the Student Financial Aid Office (SFAO) in 2019. The purpose of the (SFAO) is to help needy students that no student remains deprived of the basic need of education because sometimes due to financial crises students can't achieve their target, at that instance the role of SFAO is quite effective to support them in order to get their goals. The Student Financial Aid Office (SFAO) helps meritorious and needy students with the help of the Higher Education Commission, different government agencies, Associations, Organizations and donor agencies, etc
- Sindh Education Endowment Fund scholarship for academic year 2022-23/2023-24 Last date 30 September, 2023.
- Online Applications for New Admissions are open for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project (Batch-III). Last date 30 November, 2021.
- Deadline For Submission Of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 2 Online Applications Extended Till 30 NOVEMBER, 2020
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Phase 2 Click Here to Apply
- Online Applications for New Admissions (Spring 2020 and Fall 2020) are open for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project ( Phase II). Read FAQs and apply
Focal person Student Financial Aid Office
University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah
Telephone: +92 334 2650598